[Orgmode] Nulled request - now a query- capture included in customize br

From: Gez
Subject: [Orgmode] Nulled request - now a query- capture included in customize browser
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:18:23 +0100

Following up my own email (hopefully this will be threaded correctly) - I've
found the customize interface for capture now.  It appeared _after_ I'd
written some settings into my .emacs file.

Is there a reason capture wasn't in the customize browser before?  I mean,
is that the expected behaviour or a bug?

Here's what I had added to .emacs:

(define-key global-map "\C-cc" 'org-capture)

    (setq org-capture-templates
     '(("t" "Todo" entry (file+headline "~/org/cap.org" "CapturedTasks")
            "* TODO %?\n  %i\n  %a")
       ("j" "Journal" entry (file+datetree "~/org/cap_journal.org")
            "* %?\nEntered on %U\n  %i\n  %a")))

Gez

----- Original Message ----- From: Gez