[Orgmode] Request - capture included in customize browser

From: Gez
Subject: [Orgmode] Request - capture included in customize browser
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:32:39 +0100

I've had my main system in org mode for a couple of weeks now and I'm getting on really well - it's an amazing tool.  I'm very grateful for it. And for the support here too.

I want to set up org-capture but cannot find it using M-x customize-apropos.  I'm guessing that the customize browser is a kind of interface that has to be written and hasn't yet been written for org-capture.  I'll get on with making my settings by hand, as it were, in the meantime, but this is a request please, for a customize interface for org-capture.

I've been doing all my configuring with the customize browser recently (after some early false starts copying, pasting and editing settings directly into my .emacs file).  I'm avoiding errors and I also find it better documented than the manual and really useful to see the context (the customize group).

Gez
(Windows XP, GNU Emacs 23.2.1, Org-mode version 7.01trans)