[Orgmode] MobileOrg : Reminders

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg : Reminders
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:25:58 +0200

Hi,

Does MobileOrg support "reminders", like a buzz from the phone 10 (or a customizable number of) minutes before any appointment from the agenda?
I haven't used MobileOrg much yet on my Iphone, but think I would use such a feature. More experienced users are free to argue why this wouldn't be useful.
I would like it to be optionable in the form of a switch, so that can either be switched on or off.

Magnus