[Orgmode] Integrating Apple Mail.

From: Oliver Pappert
Subject: [Orgmode] Integrating Apple Mail.
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:35:39 +0200

Hi,

I have problem to integrate Apple Mail in Emacs:

In .emacs I wrote in the beginning:

(add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-mac-message)
(setq org-mac-mail-account "arcor")
(global-set-key "\C-cm" 'org-mac-message-insert-selected)

I restarted Emacs and the error message appears:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`/Users/pappert/.emacs':

Symbol's value as variable is void: org-modules

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

Any ideas?

Bye Oliver

P.S.: OS X 10.6.4 / Gnu Emacs 23.2.1 /  Org Mode 7.01h