[Orgmode] Re: org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both h

From: Lingyu Ma
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both html and latex exports
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:57:53 +0000 (UTC)

Taru Karttunen <taruti <at> taruti.net> writes:

> On 27.02 17:19, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> > can I add your code to the contrib directory in Org?
> >

> Yes, feel free to. Do you need some copyright stuff
> or is that not needed with contrib?
>
> I will probably have some wibbles to it in the next
> few months, but those can be added in the Git repository.
>
> Selecting only some entries to display would be possible,
> but is it really necessary? In my use cases I just tend
> to have a per-article bib-file that contains the entries
> I wish to use. Making a rich enough API to sort, reformat
> and select a portion of a BibTeX file seems quite overblown
> for org.
>
> - Taru Karttunen

Hi Taru,

I have seen your post about "org-exp-bibtex.el".
In the issue "http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg11723.html"; you
mentioned that it is possible and easy to automatically select BibTex entries
used in the org file.

At present, if I include a *.bib which has 1000 entries in an org-file,
although I only cite 3 of them in the org-file, the generated html file
will still include all the 1000 entries.

How can I solve this problem?
Is there any way I only need to set some variable or add some keywords in the
org file?

Thanks in advance!

regards,
Lingyu Ma