[Orgmode] Re: full production use of org-mode: time to say thanks again!

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: full production use of org-mode: time to say thanks again!
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:27:28 +0200

Hi,

Jeff Horn wrote:

>>> See the commentary in lisp/org-inlinetask.el.
>
> I suppose the advantage of inline tasks is that they appear even when the
> document is folded?

I don't have that behavior. When folded, I only see:

- all level-1 headlines, or
- all headlines (after second S-TAB)

Did I miss some customization?

As well, on Org from yesterday, I just exported a small document to *LaTeX*.

#+begin_src org
*************** TODO Vérifier qu'il n'y a pas d'autres impacts
*************** END
#+end_src

That gives:

#+begin_src latex
\begin{itemize}
\item[@<span class="todo TODO"> TODO Vérifier qu'il n'y a pas d'autres impacts]
\end{itemize}
#+end_src

The =span class= seems HTML into LaTeX, doesn't it?

Anyway, it's quite weirdly exported (when I look at the resulting PDF). I'll
try to customize that part, though.

Best regards,
  Seb

--