Re: [Orgmode] Unable to export babel results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to export babel results
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:15:18 -0600

Hi,

I've tried to export your file and I had no problems.  I believe the
problem you describe may be fixed in a recent (the last month or so)
patch to Org-mode.  Could you try checking out the latest development
version of Org-mode and let me know if the problem persists?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#Keeping-current

Best -- Eric