[Orgmode] Re: orgtbl mode puzzle

From: Nigel Beck
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: orgtbl mode puzzle
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:05:07 -0400

Carsten - thanks for the reply.  I had thought of using radio tables to
splice in the table details while putting some nice handiwork around the
table column headers (for example, having a column header span multiple
columns in the final draft(s) of a doc).

Is there an alternative approach you'd recommend?  I understand the
notion is to avoid "infecting" org-mode docs overly much with the
details of different export targets; at the same time, as a doc moves to
final draft at times such things appear unavoiding to get the desired layout.