[Orgmode] Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: [Orgmode] Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:54:18 -0600

Hello folks,

I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML.  Even when
a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one
footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0".

I did a Google search for solutions to this problem, but instead just
came up with a bunch of pages with "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0" in
their text, so it seems like I'm not the only one running into this
issue.

Does anybody know if there is a setting or fix available that can
prevent this?  I was just turning footnotes off, but now I'm at a point
where I need footnotes for an article, and I'd rather not have that
showing up as my first.

Thanks!

--
Erik Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25   BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP