Re: [Orgmode] How do I change when a new day starts in orgmode?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How do I change when a new day starts in orgmode?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:48:33 +0200

Hi,

maybe it would be good to construct a FAQ around org-extend-today-until.
This is actually a quite usable feature.

- Carsten

On Oct 17, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Joseph Buchignani wrote:

Worked like a charm, and it appears to be habit compatible.

The code was

;; align my nightowl tendencies with org dating
(setq org-extend-today-until 7)

in my .emacs

That sets the day rollover at 7 am. To set the day rollover at 4 pm,
you would change the 7 to 16.

Thanks,
JB

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Carsten Dominik