Re: [Orgmode] Babel for blogging

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Babel for blogging
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:07:05 -0600

Hi Manuel,

The following works for me, it creates an index of all files in the same
directory as the Org-mode file.

Create an index automatically with an elisp code block.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports results :results raw
  (mapconcat
   (lambda (file)
     (unless (file-directory-p file)
       (format "- [[%s][%s]]" (file-name-sans-extension file) file)))
   (directory-files (or default-directory
                        (file-name-directory (buffer-file-name))))
   "\n")
#+end_src

Does this solve your requirement?

Cheers -- Eric