[Orgmode] Bug: Export header-level list inconsistency

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: Export header-level list inconsistency
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:53:30 -0400

The following text in org-mode:

* Section 1
** Test question
*** Sub question
produces an unordered (bulleted) list in LaTeX, but an ordered list
(numbered) in HTML. This seems inconsistent. I would personally prefer
for my use case and ordered list to be default for both exporters, but
obviously another export option might better serve diverse use cases.

Speaking of which, have I missed an export option to take care of this?

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden