[Orgmode] org-freemind.el and rx

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] org-freemind.el and rx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:57:05 +0200

Hi Lennart,

I am trying to keep org-mode also workable with XEmacs. One problem here is that XEmacs does not have rx. Would you object if I replace the rx macro calls with the string representations of the regular expressions in org-freemind.el?

Michael, an alternative would be to get rx ported to and included into XEmacs. Is anything like this in the works, or would you like to look into this?

Cheers

- Carsten