Re: [Orgmode] Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:41:00 -0600

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> Worg could do with some reorganization. It is not at all easy to find
> stuff in there (at least, using a web browser).

I agree there is certainly room for improvement here.  Maybe this sort
of re-organization should be considered along with the new CSS changes.

[...]

> This suggests to me firstly that we should do away with some of the hard
> directory structure and place most/all of the config/tutorial type files
> in a single directory.

The other option I'd see to eliminating directory structures would be
using something to reflect the directory structure in the title bar of
the page [1].  Just a thought.

Another option may be a navigation side bar reflecting the contents of
the current directory bringing the web experience closer to the local
git experience.

Best -- Eric

Footnotes:
[1]  I'm thinking "tabs", e.g. "tutorials", "contributed packages",
     etc...  See the following for an example of such a layout made
     using Jekyll http://epr.adaptive.cs.unm.edu/