[Orgmode] org-agenda-skip-function not working

From: Saurabh Agrawal
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-skip-function not working
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 13:35:54 +0530

Hi,

I am using org-mode *daily* since last two years and absolutely love it. I am very grateful to Charles and other core team members.

Just recently, I made some changes to my org configuration as I had making some changes in my daily work framework. That broke a part of my configuration.

(tags-todo "School"
                        ((org-agenda-skip-fuction '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'scheduled))
                         (org-agenda-overriding-header "School Work for today: ")))

Particularly, agenda entries which are scheduled are not being skipped. A typical such entry is as follows:

** TODO Make weekly test papers for next week, classes 9-12, for Maths, Sci etc.
   SCHEDULED: <2010-10-09 Sat +1w>

Earlier after a lot of effort, I had created a regular _expression_ check which used to skip such entries. Of course, org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'scheduled is much better than that.

I know basic c# programming, but no lisp as such. Kindly help.

Regards,
Saurabh.

--
www