[Orgmode] entities and removing some markup in ascii export

From: Ezequiel Birman
Subject: [Orgmode] entities and removing some markup in ascii export
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 05:59:14 -0300

I was trying to get rid of some markup (or get it properly "translated")
when exporting to ascii/latin1/utf8.

For example:

ORG-BLOCKQUOTE-START
I have nothing to say and I am Saying it.
ORG-BLOCKQUOTE-END

could be exported as:

   I have nothing to say and I am Saying it.

Regarding LaTeX markup I'd like to get delimiters like "$", "$$", "\(",
"\)", "\[", and "\]" removed. Other markup such as "\mathit", "\mathrm",
etc. should be treated as if using italics and normal text respectively.

"\frac{n}{m}" sohuld be translated as "n/m" and so on...

As i am writing this I discovered org-entities-ascii-explanatory and
org-entities-user. I'll try to customize them.

Also, in a previous posting I asked about conditional export, this could
be another (worse) way to solve the problem. ¿Should I use emacs-lisp
SRC blocks? ¿Could anyone provide an example, please?

Thank you

--
Ezequiel Birman