Re: [Orgmode] [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 00:42:23 -0400

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:

> A test framework based on ert [1] is now included in the testing
> directory of the org-mode repository.  Directions for use are included
> in testing/README.org.
>
> This is based on work by Sebastian Rose and myself.
>
> Enjoy -- Eric
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  http://github.com/ohler/ert

Thanks to both of you for doing this!

A couple of small things for the README:

o I needed to add the testing directory to my load-path. Without it,
  org-test-load barfed in the (require 'org-test-ob-consts) when loading
  testing/lisp/test-ob-exp.el.

o I needed to create testing/contrib/lisp by hand. Again, org-test-load
  complained without it. Should that be part of the repository?

Thanks,
Nick