[Orgmode] [org-babel] :no-expand header expands noweb refs

From: aditya siram
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-babel] :no-expand header expands noweb refs
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:12:35 -0500

Hi all,
I may have understood the :no-expand header incorrectly, but I thought
it suppressed expanding noweb references while exporting but seems to
expand them.
For example I have an org file that looks like this (simplified) :
* Root
#+begin_src fundamental :noweb yes :no-expand :tangle Root.txt
  <<Chunk1>>
  <<Chunk2>>
#+end_src
* Chunk 1
#+source: Chunk1
#+begin_src fundamental
  code for chunk 1
#+end_src
* Chunk 2
#+source: Chunk2
#+begin_src fundamental
  code for chunk 2
#+end_src

When I 'org-export-as-ascii-to-buffer' I expect this :
                                 Root
                                 ====

Table of Contents
=================