Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:56:28 -0600

Hi,

This issue is fixed in the "combined-testing" branch of the repository,
I hope to merge that branch into the master branch soon.

If anyone is interested, some of my thoughts on this commit which has
caused these couple of recent problems...  It seems that by using
org-links to find the location of a headline in an Org-mode file during
export I have introduced a handful of little bugs in the export process.
I think these have now been fixed but the fixes are a little bit hacky,
however I think that relying on org-mode links for finding these
headlines is still preferable to implementing a Babel-specific method of
linking back to the original export file.

Best -- Eric