Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails

From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:08:08 -0700

Hi Eric,

Are you also seeing the problem reported at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/30855?  I checked out the
latest git version and that problem still exists.

I don't know how closely it is related to the problem in this thread,
but it was caused by the same commit
(efdf78172d9f7c0070c781d136a9b49a2a56fcc4) -- hoping you can shed some
light on this.  Thanks!

--
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.