Re: [Orgmode] Org-protocol / Chrome on Linux

From: Mattias Jämting
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-protocol / Chrome on Linux
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:11:50 +0200

Yes i'm running a pretty standard Ubuntu 10.04 setup.

I managed to get it working on chrome by removing the
encodeURIComponent command on location.href.

I could simulate it in the terminal like this.

address@hidden:~$ xdg-open org-protocol://capture://http%3A%2F%2Forgmode.org
Error showing URL: Operation not supported
address@hidden:~$ xdg-open org-protocol://capture://http://orgmode.org
address@hidden:~$ (worked)

Strange that it worked in FF. Maybe Chrome and FF encodes URIs differently?

Anyway. Works for me now so i'm pleased...

/Mattias