Re: [Orgmode] [Buglet] org-table-current-column needs to be made (intera

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Buglet] org-table-current-column needs to be made (interactive)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:32:36 +0200

On Sep 30, 2010, at 8:07 AM, Nick Dokos wrote:

org-table-current-column is called interactively from the Tbl menu but is
not declared (interactive), so when the menu item is activated I get:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument commandp org- table-current-column)
 call-interactively(org-table-current-column nil nil)

Alternatively, the menu entry can be deleted (but since that's how I found the
function, I'd like to keep the menu entry !-)

OK, it is now an interactive function that reports back with a message.

- Carsten