Re: Nick Dokos: Re: [Orgmode] How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: Re: Nick Dokos: Re: [Orgmode] How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:19:21 +1000

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:00:54 -0400
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Forgot to cc: the list.

My fault for sending from the wrong email address :-(.

I just made a symbolic link to the script (which lives
in /usr/share/tex4ht/oolatex).

I regularly use oolatex to convert a 600+ page book from LaTeX to OO.
The manuscript is fairly complicated since it has multiple indexes and
cross references, all referencing paragraph numbers rather than pages.
There are a number of macros to make this work.

The conversion is excellent except the indentation in the indexes
doesn't get preserved.