[Orgmode] Compiling multiple times the LaTeX output

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Compiling multiple times the LaTeX output
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:25:09 +0200

Hello,

I've been taught of a weird observation: the page number indicated in the TOC
of a PDFLaTeX output is wrong by one page...

I've re-exported my Org document. Same observation. So, it was not a problem
during export or so.

Taking the `.tex' file, and running `pdflatex' on it shows me twice this
message:

LaTeX Warning: Label(s) may have changed. Rerun to get cross-references right.

After the 3rd compilation, everything is right in the PDF.

Is it possible, somehow, that Org does not run `pdflatex' enough times??

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban