Re: [Orgmode] Hiding Section dots ("...") when only an Archive Node is p

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Hiding Section dots ("...") when only an Archive Node is present within
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:21:10 +0200

On Sep 29, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:

On 29 September 2010 15:04, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sep 29, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:

Hi folks,

I've been using org-mode for the last couple of months and am very
happy with it, thanks Carsten et al. for this great tool!

I've been wondering if it's possible to hide the dots "..." when the
only thing a section contains is the ARCHIVE node?

Nope....

Cheers

- Carsten

Ok, should I re-submit my question with a FEATURE REQUEST heading then? ;-)

Nope, I think this cannot be done easily, and it is a bad
idea.  After all, the *is* something hidden there.  Chances
are that hiding the dots will make you delete hidden text
without even knowing it.

- Carsten