[Orgmode] lisp functions in column view

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] lisp functions in column view
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:11:42 +0200

Hi.

Is it possible, to have a value of a column (property) in the column
view calculated with a lisp function?

For example, I would like to compare some checking accounts (cost vs.
features) and I think using a very wide table would be cumbersome when
compared to properties and configurable column view, and I could also
take some notes. In the end I'd like to calculate a score based on
different properties (is it possible to sort the column view?).

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach