Re: [Orgmode] Problem with PROPERTIES :OPTIONS: when exporting subtree

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with PROPERTIES :OPTIONS: when exporting subtree
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:16:47 +0200

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Noorul Islam <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
> I hava a problem with exporting to LaTeX.
> I want to export a table to latex. I put it into a subtree, containing only
> the table, i.e. no headers, as I want to include it into another document. I
> thought, that using the :OPTIONS: property, I can disable the headers - but
> it does not seem to be working - am I missing something?
> For a small example, see below. The resulting pdf is attached.
> version: Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.514.g878d)
> Thanks,
> Rainer
>

> ###################################
> * Table of Parameter
> The parameters are as follow:
> ** The Table
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: table
> :END:
> | A | B |  C |
> |---+---+----|
> | 1 | 2 | 33 |
> |   |   |    |
> ###################################
> --

What are you expecting as output?

Well - As it says in the org manual in  12.2 Export options,
author:
turn on/off inclusion of author name/email into exported file

timestamp: turn on/off inclusion creation time into exported file
etc.

So I effectively expected that I don't have a header, no toc and no timestamp. So effectively (what I would like to have) only the second page (the table) of the pdf.

Should have read:
So effectively (what I would like to have) everything below "Contents", i.e. only the table as a pdf.

Rainer

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

--