Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:38:18 -0500

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Julien Fantin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just noticed the interview is available on iTunes.
> http://itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/floss-weekly-136-emacs-org/id368823654?i=87659805
>
> Not sure how I'd watch it if I were on my gnu box though.

I just went to

 http://twit.tv/floss

and clicked on the "Download Video (High)" button. I tried the "Play Video"
button but that crashed my browser (Firefox 3.0.19 with all the relevant plugins).

I right clicked and saved the link and it worked great. Maybe just download it?

Just a thought.

John

HTH,
Nick