Re: [Orgmode] wrap sourcecode?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] wrap sourcecode?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:30:52 -0500

On 09/23/2010 07:11 PM, Matt Price wrote:
This may be an odd request, but is it possible to wrap sourcecode
blocks?  attached is the org source for the following page, rendered by
wordpress using html generated by org2blog:
http://www.hackinghistory.ca/lab-01-understanding-html/
You can see that without wrapping, the source goes right off of the
page.  Is there anything I can do to fix that? Do I need to define the
"src" and "example" classes in css somewhere, in order to get horizontal
sliders?  Or can I set an option in the html export that will make this
easier for me?

You can see from the generated HTML that those classes have already
been assigned

<pre class="src src-html">

so you just need to provide the appropriate style.  There are several
ways to accomplish that, see "CSS Support" in the manual if memory
serves.

--Erik