Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: subtree export fails with src block

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: subtree export fails with src block
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:22:21 +0200

Hi, Eric,

Yes, the file is saved, and is the one I'm trying to export from.

If neither you nor Noorul can reproduce it, I may have messed up something. But I can't think what.

It looks like the problem arises in this part of org-babel-exp-src-blocks

           (link (org-make-link-string
                  (concat
                   org-current-export-file
                   "::"
                   (nth 4 (ignore-errors (org-heading-components))))))

and that org-heading-components fails to return the heading text. Can't see why, though.

Yours,
Christian