[Orgmode] *.org files showing up as "exec" files in Snow Leopard

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] *.org files showing up as "exec" files in Snow Leopard
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:36:00 +0100

I'm not sure how important this is, but having just upgraded to Snow
Leopard, all my *.org files are now black with a green "exec" in the
corner and trying to open them is giving a message that they is no
application t view them and would I like to open a hex editor.

More of a Mac problem than an Orgmode one, but has anyone come across
this and know how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Graham