Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode screencasts

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode screencasts
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:27:05 -0600

Hi Richard,

I think this is a really great idea.  I agree this could greatly raise
awareness of Org-mode and Org-mode features both for the completely
uninitiated and for the seasoned users.

We've been meaning to put together a Babel screencast, but as of yet
have not found the time or software.  Hopefully this will be the push we
need to either put together a screencast or send you a script with the
required documentation.

I've had luck hosting Emacs screencasts on vimeo in the past, it is
high-quality and easy to embed the vimeo-hosted video in other sites
(e.g. Worg).

Best -- Eric