Re: [Orgmode] Re: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 04:52:11 -1000

Aloha Srinivas,

Your settings work fine here, though I haven't installed your modified org-article.cls so can't say for certain whether or not your changes to an older version of that file have introduced the problem.

It looks to me as if the listings package is not doing its work for you. Not only is color missing from the source code listings (though it is present elsewhere in the document), but the font size change to \tiny is not working either. These are both things that the listings package should handle. Is the listings package installed in your LaTeX setup?

All the best,
Tom