Re: [Orgmode] Exporting to html

From: Juri Artamonov
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting to html
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:49:44 +0300

Giovanni, thank you,

fixed both issues.

Thank you,
                      Juri.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> wrote:
Juri Artamonov <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Guys,could you please advice how I can1. To remove "HTML
> generated by org-mode 6.31a in emacs 23" in result html file after
> export it?2.
Please have a look to the manual section: "Export options"

   author:    turn on/off inclusion of author name/email into exported file
    email:     turn on/off inclusion of author email into exported file
    creator:   turn on/off inclusion of creator info into exported file
    timestamp: turn on/off inclusion creation time into exported file

>I have "cf[10570]" as a text in original file but emacs treat is a link
>in result HTML mode, how I can force emacs to treat it as text?

in the same section:

Giovanni