[Orgmode] Re: Bug? org.el:org-open-at-point

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug? org.el:org-open-at-point
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:44:20 +0200

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, I've pushed a change to master that adds two functions
> `org-wl-open-nntp' and `org-gnus-open-nntp' to open nntp: links with
> WL or Gnus, respectively.

Thanks, that looks good.  Gnus still doesn't do anything and silently
ignores the link, but I'm almost certain that this is due to GNUS and
how it's currently configured on my end rather than Org...  Amusingly,
when not registering the link handler, Org creates a new headline at the
end of the buffer with the link content.

Regards,
Achim.