[Orgmode] Re: Remember template with pre-defined TAGS

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Remember template with pre-defined TAGS
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:40:25 -0500

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello all,
Duh, I should really try things out before asking :S

It just came to my mind that tags are, ermm, just strings, and I just did that:

     ("Bug" ?b "*** TODO %^{Description} :PROJECT_NAMEBUG:\nAdded:
%U", "~/org/gtd/gtd.org")

Simple and works like a charm!

Sorry about the stupid question. Hopefully this message archive can
teach someone else to try things out first before shooting emails.

Marcelo.