[Orgmode] Remember template with pre-defined TAGS

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Remember template with pre-defined TAGS
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:35:37 -0500

Hello all,

So, my team is using onelogin in a distributed form (through git) to
track feature (user-stories) and bugs. We track them by simple tags --
:BUG: / :FEATURE: + A tag that specifies the project -- i.e:

* TODO Fix the bug no #434 :PROJECT_NAME:BUG:

It works pretty well, we have a common gtd file with all these items,
and then just do a C-a m and search for PROJECT_NAME+BUG and there we
get all the outstanding bugs.

What I'd like to do is to allow developers to quickly input bugs, just
like a remember template, but that include tags by default, so only
the topic would be needed. Is it possible without too much elisp
hacking?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.