Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Environment around exported results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] Environment around exported results
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:46:39 -0600

Hi Seb,

Would such an environment be in addition too or in place of wrapping
results in the example environment?  What would you suggest for tabular
results?

One very nice property of the current setup is that it relies solely on
vanilla Org-mode for export features.  If the example export of Org-mode
allowed some form of customization through a customizable div class or
latex environment would that be sufficient?

Best -- Eric