[Orgmode] Re: Bug? org-babel-lob-ingest problem

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug? org-babel-lob-ingest problem
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 05:03:47 +0530

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Aidan,
>
> This is not a bug, this is the expected behavior of
> org-babel-lob-ingest, if you would like a file to always be loaded into
> your library of babel, then you can add the call to org-babel-lob-ingest
> to your .emacs initialization file.
>
> Best -- Eric
>
> Aidan Gauland <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Calling org-babel-lob-ingest on a file with code blocks seems to work
>> only for the current Emacs session, and doesn't seem to affect the
>> variable org-babel-lob-files.  If I quit and restart Emacs, it's as if
>> I never loaded a file with org-babel-lob-ingest.  Also I see
>> "(mismatch)" next to the "State" button for org-babel-lob-files in
>> Customize.
>>
>> Like this...
>>    State: STANDARD. (mismatch)
>>
>> Have I found a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> --Aidan

I believe OP is requesting that org-babel-lob-ingest do a
(customize-save-variable 'org-babel-lob-files ...).

Think of Org keystrokes 'C-c [' and 'C-c ]' that allows easy
customization of org-agenda-files.

I think keystrokes 'C-c C-v [' and 'C-c C-c ]' would be a good default
candidate for ingesting and ejecting lob files from Babel environment.

Jambunathan K.