[Orgmode] Re: [Bug] Level 2 text not exported in LaTeX (well in HTML) +

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Bug] Level 2 text not exported in LaTeX (well in HTML) + some comments
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:01:41 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

>> 1) Ask for it.
>
>> 2) Make it, answering the following questions:
>
>>    - Got the docs?
>>    - Signed them?
>>    - Checked it?
>
>>    THIS LINE DOES NOT SHOW UP in LaTeX!!!
>
> The whole list should indeed end at this line. I sent a patch
> correcting this.

I do see the text exported now. Though, it's not located where I expect to see
it...

It is text that still belongs to enumerated item #2, as shown by the
indentation. Is this possible?

>> * Other remarks
>
>> - Before, if I remember good, the sequence of list levels was: =-=,
>>   =+=, =*=, =1.= and =1)=. Now, the last two have been inverted:
>>   first, =1)=, then =1.=. Just a tiny detail (was used to it).
>
> I hadn't noticed that before and the doc-string of
> `org-cycle-list-bullet' says you are right. Fixed.

Thanks.

>> - When =S-right arrowing= this line twice, I *sometimes* get my list
>>   items transformed into headlines... Though, I cannot repeat with as
>>   many times as I want... Conditions still strange to me.
>
> I cannot reproduce it at the moment. Please tell me if you have more
> data about it.

This is a very bad behavior when it happens. But it must be very confined to
certain user behaviors, as I have problems trying to reproduce it now. I'll
tell you as soon as it happens.

Best regards,
  Seb

--