Re: [Orgmode] Worg updating?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg updating?
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:53:01 +0200

Hi all,

I cleaned up the Worg publishing mechanism:

- The cron'ed publishing mechanism does not allow babel code execution
  on the server anymore (for obvious security reasons).  If your Worg
  file needs code execution, send me an email and I will try to publish
  it manually.

- Worg export used to rely on the very latest Org version from the git
  repo, which is not a good idea.  From now on, Worg will use released
  versions¹.

- I created a FIXME directory in the root directory of Worg: this is the
  place for problematic files (there are two right now.)

- I create a page to describe Worg setup on the serveur and available
  software for babel code evaluation:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.php

Please double-check links are not broken and pages export correctly,
and come back to me (on the list) if there is any problem.

Thanks !

¹ We still want http://orgmode.org/ to reflect the content of the
  org-mode/ORGWEBPAGE/ dir in the latest Org -- so I created two repos,
  one for exporting those pages, another one for elisp code that is used
  when exporting Worg.

--
 Bastien