[Orgmode] FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 07:38:02 +0200

Hi everyone,

as was already pointed out here by others, I will be a guest
at FLOSS weekly on September 22.  The show will be recorded
from 9:30am to 11:00am Pacific Time, which corresponds to
18:30-20:00 here in central Europe.

1. Watching live

You can watch the show live at http://live.twit.tv

2. Chatroom

There is a chatroom for TWIT shows at going on irc.twit.tv
channel #twitlive

This might be a lot of fun if the right people are there.
Also during the show, Randal  will likely
watch the channel and might take suggestions or questions
from there.

3 Postcast

The show will be posted as a podcast (video and audio
versions) in the FLOSS weekly feeds.

If you have suggestions on something specific I should try to cover,
let me know.

Cheers

- Carsten