Re: [Orgmode] Re: Putting latex in document titles

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Putting latex in document titles
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:23:02 -0700

2010/9/17 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
> Hi Suvayu,
>
> suvayu ali wrote:
>> If I try things like
>>
>> #+TITLE:     Search for W' resonances \newline (\sqrt s = 7TeV)
>>
>> Then the newline and the square root is rendered as expected.
>
> For this part, try with \linebreak.

Thanks for the tip Seb. I'll use that from now on. :)

However this doesn't answer my query, how do I write something in math
fonts inside a title or a caption? I could simply edit the tex source
and run "latex < presentation.tex", but that quits with a "Latex
Error", hence my question. And I am not familiar enough with latex to
troubleshoot this and find out what is the source of the problem. :(

If it would help, I could try to provide with a small example which
shows the same symptoms.

> Best regards,
>  Seb

Thanks a lot for your response.