[Orgmode] BUG: Filtering the agenda can cause actions on the wrong task

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Orgmode] BUG: Filtering the agenda can cause actions on the wrong task
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:36:35 -0500

Hello!

Say I have a couple of entries on my agenda:

  life:       Sched.25x:  TODO Places to notify change of address
  ccommons:   Sched.19x:  TODO Public domain mark                        :work::

My cursor is hovered over the "notify change of address" task.  I then
filter the agenda to the work tab with "/ <TAB> work <RET>".

Now my cursor is on the "Public domain mark", but if I do any action
it'll act on the (now invisible) change of address task.  If I press
enter, it'll jump to the change of adddress task, if I press t, it'll
change the TODO state, etc.

I've accidentally mis-closed a few tasks this way...

What I'm guessing needs to happen is somehow after the filtering takes
place that point needs to *actually* get moved, which I'm guessing it
doesn't currently?

I'm experiencing this error in git master.  Thanks!
 - Christopher Allan Webber