Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings

From: Steven Delean
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:58:51 +0930

Hi Rainer,

Yes, you will need to provide arguments to the \lstset listings variable
(i.e. add these arguments to a #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA: line). Below are
the subset of arguments that I am using so far, though greater
customisation is available (see listings.pdf
www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/listings/listings.pdf).

\lstset{
  keywordstyle=\color{blue},
  commentstyle=\color{red},