Re: [Orgmode] Re: Customizing agenda line format

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Customizing agenda line format
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:21:33 +0200

On Sep 16, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Norbert Zeh <address@hidden> writes:

Here's what I found out by tinkering around with settings a little.
Setting org-agenda-prefix-format to "" (as I already did before)
correctly removes the prefix *before* the TODO keyword. The formatting function for everything starting with the TODO keyword, however, seems
to unconditionally insert a space between the TODO keyword and the
rest of the line. Thus, even if the TODO keyword is empty (by setting
org-agenda-todo-keyword-format to ""), there is still a space after
the now empty TODO keyword. Hence, the extra space at the beginning of
the line. To me it seems like there's no way around this with the
standard org mode settings.

After experimenting a bit, I've also come to conclusion that the initial
space is hard-coded.

It is also used by some day-to-day motion commands, so it should remain there

- Carsten

Best,
Matt