[Orgmode] Bug? Inconsistency with org-publish-attachment

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug? Inconsistency with org-publish-attachment
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:15:35 +1200

I have a (sub)project for publishing a website.  It uses
org-publish-attachment with the recursive option.

("static"
 :base-directory "~/doc-aidan/windmill-hill/main/"
 :publishing-directory "~/doc-aidan/windmill-hill/published/"
 :publishing-function org-publish-attachment
 :recursive t
 :base-extension "css\\|gz\\|bz\\|lzma\\|jpg\\|gif\\|png")

I have all the files scattered throughout the source directory's
hierarchy.  Their location is preserved when copied to the publishing
directory /except/ for the images (I only have png images right now),
which are just dumped in the root of the publishing directory.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

--Aidan