[Orgmode] Mediawiki and org-mode

From: Alex Kozak
Subject: [Orgmode] Mediawiki and org-mode
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:35:51 -0700

Hi all,

I'm an org-mode novice, but in learning to use it I've seen that there's this lingering community desire for org-mode and wiki compatibility (it comes up at the end of the 2008 Google talk and on this mailing list periodically).

In case it isn't very well known, I wanted to let you all know that there is an emacs client for editing MediaWiki pages (mediawiki.el) [1]. There are some open bugs and plenty of features to add, but in general it seems like it could be a bridge between MediaWiki and org-mode files. I'm considering using a private MediaWiki installation to store my org-mode files.

Alex

[1] https://launchpad.net/mediawiki-el

--
Alex Kozak