Re: [Orgmode] Get weekly agenda for the current file only, NOT from the

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Get weekly agenda for the current file only, NOT from the agenda list
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:27:45 +0800

Thanks everyone for the fast response.

On 9/10/10 4:42 PM, Manish wrote:
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:13 PM, James Harkins wrote:
(Yay! I get to subscribe to yet another mailing list for [probably] a simple
question.)

(Yay! http://orgmode.org/address@hidden is broken for me - 404
error.)

Eh?  Wheres is that supposed to point?

From http://orgmode.org/:

---
Mailing list

There is a mailing list for discussion about org-mode.

    * Subscribe to it at the web interface.
* Directly send mail to it. If you are not subscribed, a moderator will look at the message before passing it through to the list.
---

The broken link I posted is "Directly send mail to it." (Hence small annoyance about having no option but to subscribe when I already get a ton of messages from mailing lists.)

and this great tutorial at
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php
is a better place to get started with custom agenda commands than the
manual.

Thanks for the pointers! I know well about the challenges of open source documentation... :-)

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
address@hidden