Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast | language and units

From: Jason McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast | language and units
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:08:08 -0400

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Rafael <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juan Pechiar <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> E.g. %%(org-google-weather "Montevideo,Uruguay" "es")
>
> Unfortunately, none of "Pachuca", "Pachuca,Mexico",
> "Pachuca,Hidalgo,Mexico" work for me (I get a Bad sexp error) :(
> ("New York" is fine, however..).

Apply my tiny patch from the other thread (or just customize
org-google-icon-alist to fix the missing "." in chance_of_storm).
Strangely, it's the chance of a storm in your location, and not the
location itself that's causing the bad sexp error. Talk about a bug
depending on the weather!

--
Jason F. McBrayer
http://jfm.carcosa.net/